Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life

Life growing inside of me-36 weeks 1 day

the newest life I've seen outside this week...

It's beginning to look and feel more and more like Spring! When I look outside I see the pregnant robins and chuckle because here I am with my belly sticking out just like the robin hopping along the grass. The miracle of life is so beautiful...from the changing of seasons to the birth of new life. I think Spring is probably officially my favorite time of year because it's a season where we can see new life all around us. For so long we had witnessed death all around us in nature. But Spring, it brings hope! Hope and Life in so many forms...the first budding of flowers, grass, trees, baby birds...the fresh new smells, more light, sunshine, more people out and about. It's also my favorite time of year because we remember and celebrate our Lord and King. New life. New beginnings (but we can always start new anytime). Sometimes we just need physical reminders as humans and I believe one way God shows us that is in the transformation of seasons. Life. Sacrifice.

36 weeks today. We get to experience new life firsthand in our family very soon. Please pray for us as we found out at the beginning of this past week that our baby has turned and is now in a breech position :( Thankfully there is still time and our faith and trust is in Him no matter what. Just pray with us that the baby would turn and be in the perfect position and remain that way!! ;)

Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." -John 10:7-10 (NIV)

2 comments:

Stacy Bishop said...

Praying for you guys--for the rest of your pregnancy to go smoothly and for a safe and healthy delivery. Can't wait to see Natalie's little brother or sister!!

Jarretts said...

Praying that he/she will move and that you will have a safe delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition!