Saturday, April 16, 2011

38 weeks!

The Beginning of our Journey

Announcing to our friends...

The day we found out...

First ultrasound (some commented that it looks like the baby is playing tennis!) ;)

I don't have a whole lot to say since I just posted about the baby turning on Thursday!!! I'm very exhausted, don't have much of an appetite, kinda grumpy and trying to get things all in order before the baby comes.
I think the thing I'm most excited about is the mystery of when I will go into my birthing time. Nataleigh was 2 days past her "guess" date but all babies and pregnancies are so different. My midwife is on call all next week so it would be wonderful if the baby was ready to come then!! But if not, that's fine too...I won't dwell on that fact!
I've noticed Nataleigh being very attached to my stomach (more than usual) over the past few weeks. It's very interesting and makes me wonder why. The other thing I'm equally excited about is watching Nataleigh with this baby for the first time! She is such the mother hen and it will be fun to watch her!
Until then...

No comments: