Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cloth Diapers



After some thought (not too much after we saw how much we could save) we are entering the world of cloth diapering. We have close friends here that do cloth diapering so it has been great to get her input and watch her. She's letting us borrow some different brands and sizes in the beginning and then we will order from there. I probably would have gone this route with Nataleigh had I known more about it before she was born and were more settled in. We had many adjustments when Nataleigh was born (the move, new house, new job, 1st time parents...way too many "new" things) Although, I wish we would have just taken the plunge in the beginning because we would have saved a lot of money...oh well, this just means we will hopefully have a 3rd child, MAYBE 4th to also use our investment of cloth diapering. It's exciting to know we will save $1,000-$2,000 per child and be a help to our environment!!

1 comment:

Stacy Bishop said...

Don't know how I didn't see this before! I'm loving the Kawaii Heavy Duty diapers that I'm using. I order everything from jackbenatural.com. They have great customer service and good shipping deals! Hope it goes well for you!