Saturday, April 9, 2011

37 weeks


37 weeks today! Feeling pretty good...sleeping a little better. I'm pretty uncomfortable, though and can really feel this baby dropping more and more which makes my trips to the bathroom even more frequent :) I think 3 during the middle of the night now :) I've been nesting a lot this past week. Chris put the car seat together and moved Nataleigh's seat to make room for the base which is now in the car. I've started packing our bags, getting the rooms all organized how we want them and cleaned and decorated the house a little bit for Spring.
This Thursday we will have our ultrasound (to check the baby's position) and our appt. with the midwife. Continue to pray for this baby's position.

2 comments:

Stacy Bishop said...

You look great!! Still praying:)

Anonymous said...

look at that belly! wowzers!! :) it sounds like you are nesting. miss and love you!