Saturday, April 23, 2011

39 weeks

Here we are at 39 weeks! I'm majorly nesting and can't stop. I don't remember nesting this much with Nataleigh....but we moved 1 month before she came into our new house so I probably was unpacking and didn't notice it as much.
I'm feeling really good. Waking up about two times in the middle of the night. Sleeping hasn't been the best but last night I did fall back asleep after each time of waking up to use the bathroom.
We keep talking more and more about the baby and trying to prepare our hearts and minds for our new little addition. Nataleigh loves my belly and giving her new sibling toys, books, zerberts, hugs, kisses...really anything :)
I am feeling more and more ready every day!
This baby will come when he/she is ready!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo awesome, Jessica!!! You look beautiful and I'm so glad to hear you're feeling good. I've been thinking about you A LOT lately. I"m so excited for Baby Rupp to arrive and for Nataleigh to be a big sis!
Happy Easter...Christ is risen and we are so blessed. :)

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

You look beautiful!!

The new rooms look great! Praying for you in the last days of pregnancy!