Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stinky Footprints


So one morning last week Chris woke me up at 4am asking me if I smelled skunk. I wasn't smelling it as strong as he was at first until my nostrils starting opening up. We both thought the smell was so bad that there just had to be a skunk in the house. Chris went out to check and thankfully there was no skunk! So as time has gone on we have seen evidence of this skunk with its little footprints in the snow. We are thinking it is living underneath our sun porch. The other morning when Chris went to take the trash out there were 2 skunks that walked right past our side door. So, thankfully we called the city and they will set traps on Monday! You would think we lived in the country with all of our wildlife! So far we have had deer, WAY too many squirrels, groundhogs, skunk, rabbits, mice...what could be possibly be next? At least in the city they come take care of it...;)

No comments: