Sunday, February 27, 2011

A New Title For The Blog

Hi, friends and family! Since I've invited so many new people to my blog I thought I would change it up a little bit. Lately the blog has consisted of me writing about Nataleigh and how she changes from month to month. Along with a few posts on the new baby's progress. I think for now I'm going to share a photo or two along with a little post about that particular day's adventure/highlight. I'm not going to make this a "photo a day" blog just so that pressure isn't there but to keep you updated as much as possible in a fun way. I love pictures and this is a way to do that :)
So here's to a new blog title...

For the first time today I made Chris's grandma's recipe for pizza crust. It was very easy, cheap and fun. We try not to eat much bread around here so when we do it's special. Last month I tried out a new recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls and those were yummy...I'll make sure not to make those too often! It would be dangerous! ;)

The dough spread out ready for the toppings...

Finished Product:

2 comments:

Jarretts said...

I think sometime pictures say more than words can! I love the idea :) Glad to still be able to "keep up" with your family!!

Janet P. said...

New look is awesome! Thanks for inviting me!