Wednesday, February 9, 2011

20 months!!!

I can't believe I just typed 20 months!!! Our baby girl is 20 months...wow...tear :( These days go by so quickly. I'm trying to not let them slip away.
Nataleigh is becoming such a big girl!
Here are some things I've noticed over the past month:
1. She's talking more
2. She's understanding more-One thing I noticed are her associations with people. She knows who so and so's mom and dad are, etc.
3. She's signing even more than she was and I believe through watching these Signing Time videos she has picked up on words that she may not have otherwise.
4. She has a VERY low pain tolerance.
5. She's gotten 4 more teeth (her eye teeth on top and bottom)
6. She's very compassionate, sensing when others around her are hurt, sad, crying and wants to help.
7. She's become a huge helper (taking little crumbs to the trash can, bringing clothes to me while I fold laundry, etc)
8. Is VERY social.

We are preparing more and more for our new addition. At the end of this month we are moving Nataleigh out of her crib and giving her a new bed (twin). We will be removing all the baby things from her room (just wish part of that was her diapers...we are so ready to have her potty trained)

Here are a few pics:




Yes, Nataleigh that's what I think about all this snow too!!

No comments: