Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm sorry I have no pics this week! :(

Hi! So, no pics this week...Chris has the computer with him at school. :( I can still post though! :)
Had my 32 week apt. yesterday with the midwife. All continues to be great! Praise God for a healthy baby!!! Baby's head was still down!
Hope you are all doing well! Had a great Birthday on Sunday! Chris made me homemade manicotti (pics to come) and we made homemade ice cream sundaes on Fri because Sun he left for class. On Sunday my wonderful in-laws took us out for breakfast, we went to church and then came home and my in-laws brought over some ice cream! Chris was off then to the airport and my mom and niece, Ella were on their way to come stay with us!
Here we are and having a great week!

Love to all!
Jessica

4 comments:

Lindy D. said...

Sounds like you had a Great Birthday! Wishing you a Wonderful year, filled with all that makes you Happy!

Jessica said...

Thanks, Lindy!

livinglovely said...

I'm craving some manacotti this evening. I'm thinking I should have grabbed a take home container! Love you all.

Jessica said...

Well, we still have some left...even after tonight's dinner! :) You should have taken some! ;) Love you!