Monday, March 14, 2011

33 weeks 2 days

Here we are at 33 weeks 2 days. Hard to believe...this pregnancy has flown by! Everything is still great! Praise Him for it all! He has blessed us so much! We do our hospital tour tomorrow...we are excited to be at a different one this time and look forward to seeing a new place!
My belly is def. a lot bigger this time! I feel like I felt at the very end of my pregnancy with Nataleigh so hopefully I'm not too miserable by the end! ;)

33 weeks with Nataleigh:

3 comments:

Stacy Bishop said...

Looking good!! Baby will be here before you know it!! Hope you're feeling well:)

Jessica said...

Thanks, Stacy! I know...I can't believe it. Feeling great! How are you feeling?

Jarretts said...

You are looking cute! Can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone by!!