Friday, March 18, 2011

My Birthday Weekend

This is a couple weeks overdue but I didn't have internet access for about a week. On Friday, we celebrated my Birthday with Chris painting the nursery and him making homemade manicotti! He was busy! He made the noodles, sauce, meatballs from scratch! He sure knows how to win this girls heart :) hahaha On my actual Birthday my inlaws took us out for Breakfast before church and then afterwards they brought over Dairy Queen! ;) yum! It was a wonderful weekend! My mom and niece, Ella came in the night of my Birthday to spend the week with me while Chris went to school. She brought yummy homemade strawberry shortcake.





2 comments:

J.L. Neyhart said...

I am so glad you had a fun birthday :) I love you!

Jessica said...

Well, it wasn't complete without you to celebrate with me too! I'm glad you had a fun Birthday too! :) Love you!