Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful for...

1. My Savior
2. Life, breath
3. My family
4. My friends
5. Our opportunity in Cleveland
6. Our friends FINALLY getting to adopt their children from Peru!!
Hooray Team Gans!
7. The many, many, many blessings (no matter the size) each day

I catch myself complaining more than thanking way too much. This whole year has been a season of both huge ups and downs. And as I go through these different times it's been awesome to reflect on how both the ups and downs have strengthened me and encouraged me. 2008 has been probably the craziest year so far for Chris and I individually and together. But no matter what we continue to find joy along our Journey because our trust and hope is in a God that never changes.

If you are reading this know that you are a treasure not only to me but to God.

What are your Thanksgiving plans?
My brother and his family are coming to our home! We are very excited to spend this time with them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Jessica I just wanted to say hey and that I love you and miss you O ya before I left school I went to the office but they said you already left well I love you!!!

your niece,
Sienna