Saturday, November 29, 2008

more exciting news!!!!



We are happy to officially announce our new addition....
We are having a baby!!!! The due date is June 6. I have completed my first trimester! The baby's healthy, we had the joy of hearing the heartbeat for the first time in my 6th week!
Please keep us in your prayers as you know this is a very crazy time in our lives right now. We have a little over 3 weeks before we move and I still have 2 weeks left of work and our music program is this week...so needless to say we won't have much time to pack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Aunt Jessica look at you!!
Glad to here the baby is healthy!!!
love ya Love,Sienna

Anonymous said...

im SO excited for you! I cant wait to get back and feel oyour stomach! i love and miss you and cant wait to see you twice as BIG! -Sicily

Anonymous said...

ps i meant your NOT oyour! love ya! sis

by Andra said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

I told you I'd do a happy dance when I heard the news, so you'd probably be happy to know that the people who can see into our large living room window truly believe now that we're the Crazy Americans!

We are thrilled and I hate I can't share in some of your cravings with you...that's so fun....insisting on a crazy food until you get it and then not want it and desire something else. We'll think of Chris often.

Take care....your body has such an important job to do. We will remember you and and that precious gift from today until you hold her (him) in your arms.

Thank you for sharing with us. We truly find joy in your happiness!
Love,
Andra and family

Anonymous said...

you come to see us anytime you want love you love Sienna