Friday, December 9, 2011

Funny things kids say! ;)

I've been meaning to write down all of the cute things Nataleigh has been saying...here are a few:
**When looking at the lightening with daddy, daddy asked her: "where does lightening come from?" With fast response she says: "lightening bugs." ;)
**She calls the Christmas tree the Birthday Tree. ;)
**At her second haircut when the hair would get in her eyes she would call them fuzzies ;)
**She will say "biscuit" in a southern accent ;)
**my favorite-she pronounces "Rupprecht" "Pooprecht" ;)

...I'm sure I will think of more...

She's also really into singing these days. She will sing all of Jesus Loves Me, Zaccheus, This Little Light of Mine, Reflection, Tell The World, Holy, Holy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!! :D Thanks for posting, Jessica! I can't wait to sing with Nataleigh next time I see her! :)