Saturday, December 17, 2011

December crazies!

The girls at Nataleigh's 2.5 yr. well visit ;)

...so I'm doing really bad about taking pictures...but I have a great excuse...our camera hasn't been working. Which stinks! One day my dream is to have a really nice camera and take photography lessons. I love photography! Anyway.. So, Chris takes pics on his phone and sometimes they turn out and other times not. Here are few pics from the beginning of December when we put up the tree...
We are enjoying this season! It's crazy though with a toddler and an infant trying to keep them on track and not overwhelming them too much. Also, trying to keep up on my end with baking, buying a few gifts, and doing what I normally do during the day... etc etc....I'm finding myself VERY overwhelmed by it all right now...oh well...this is only a season!
Mia is close to getting her top two teeth poor thing!
Nataleigh had a 2.5 yr well visit this week and she's growing and doing great! The doctor was impressed with how she talks in paragraphs and that she's potty trained! WOOT WOOT! YAY, Nat! She weighed 28 lbs (50th%tile). At 12 months she was at the 5th percentile for her weight so this is a drastic improvement. If I told you how much she eats you would be blown away! She packs it in but she's always on the go too and has a very high metabolism :)




No comments: