Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long time, no blog :(

Hi, readers!! Sorry I haven't had a chance to blog...with moving, settling in and having no internet it's made it impossible.
Quick update...
Moving day went GREAT, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC...we had SO much help from friends and family! Without my parents and Chris's parents we wouldn't have gotten near as much done as what we have! The only rooms that we still need to finish are the office/spare room and the basement. Nataleigh's nursery is coming right along...just waiting for our changing table to come in to finish up.
I feel ready for her to come, as does her daddy!
We have another doctors appt. on Monday the 18th and we will see just where we are at with everything. Time is flying by!!
I'm feeling great! Just a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there but other than that still doing great and nesting like CRAZY!!! :)
I have BUNCHES of pictures to share-belly, house and new hairdo pics :) I will post them as soon as I can!
We appreciate your prayers as we await the arrival of our precious girl :)
Sending lots of love your way :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey wats up?! how hav u been? thingsare crazy here to! I cant wait to c the pics! Im so excited! Post them asap! c u guys l8er!
Sicily

Anonymous said...

O My Goodness you are huge!!!
I wish I was there and could hug you I miss you so much!


Love Sienna