Saturday, May 30, 2009

1 more week til d-day!

At the Indians game a month ago (wanted to get a game in before her arrival)

Well, I'm not going to lie! The last week has gone sooooo slllooowww!! I'm trying to stay positive and be patient. Who knows when she will make her grand entrance! I just can't believe June 6 is only a week away! That doesn't really mean anything I'm finding out-just means I'm close to something! I will have another appt. this Tues. and hopefully there has been some more progress. The last two appts. there has been some progress! The wonderful thing is that Nataleigh's head is down and she's all ready in her position! Praise God for this!
Well, I'm just babbling on. Please pray for us as we patiently await and that we would just take this time to enjoy our sleep (which I have been doing) and our last moments as a 2-person family! We are SO excited but know our lives are about to be turned upside down very soon!
Sending our love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Hope to see you real soon!
-Sis

Anonymous said...

Hey its Sienna,

Im sooo happy for you and looking forward to seeing all 3 of you!!! miss you lots and love you lots!!! Hope everything goes great!!!