Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's been awhile...

Whew...it's been awhile since I've posted. I spent last week with my family in Indiana while Chris was at school in IL. Then I brought my niece Maleah back with me for a few days to Ohio. Yesterday we met 1/2 way...I sure miss Maleah...we had a great time!
We are hoping to have the rest of our nieces and nephews come at some point...but will be holding off for awhile until we have our own place to live and we get settled with our little one.
Speaking of our little one...she's great...she's growing and is kicking and doing her acrobatics a lot fuller now. She starts kicking when she hears her daddy talk to her, it's so amazing! We can't believe we are almost to 30 weeks...it's flown by!
Speaking of place to live...please keep praying about this. Pray that we would listen to what God has for us and be patient.
We had a huge event this past Sunday for the community. Go to our blog...web.mac.com/rupps (there's a link from my blog) to hear what Chris had to say about it.
Here is a picture of Maleah and I at our outreach event Sunday...

And Maleah with Cinderella at the outreach event:

No comments: