Sunday, March 22, 2009

30 weeks!

First pregnancy pic-5 weeks:


Many pregnancy pics later-30 weeks:


Wow!! It's hard to believe little Nataleigh is going to be here in 10 or so weeks. I was sick these last couple days with a stomach bug :( but I'm feeling much better! The church plant is going so well! This Sunday we had a practice service because next week is our preview service. They practiced setting everything up, going through the service and then debriefing to discuss what was good and what was not so good so it could be fixed. Unfortunately I was unable to be there since I've been sick but I heard nothing but wonderful things!! Chris is SO excited!!
I know I ask every time I post on here it seems like, but please keep our house search in your prayers. We are seeking alternative options (renting) because we are unable to get pre-approved right now. We know with out a doubt that this is exactly where God wants us and so we will continue to trust his plan with actually getting us to our target area. It is very easy to get discouraged about it considering we aren't living in the area we are targeting and knowing our baby is about to arrive and nothing is in order. (If you know me well, I have to have everything in order) So this has been a huge growing time for me. Satan is the one that constantly creeps in and tries to discourage and I'm not falling for his little schemes anymore. If only you knew all of the stories of our ministers and launch team of our church plant you would see how Satan is having a hay-day.
So, we covet your prayers.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its sienna I am soooo happy for you and I cant wait to see the baby, you and Chris tell everyone I love them!!!