Monday, February 2, 2009

An Update from Nataleigh, the acrobat


Hi, everyone! I can't wait to meet all of you! My mommy says that this week I've been moving like an acrobat. I do, I like to do somersalts, kicks and occasional flutters. My Grandma Rupprecht got to see me move for the first time this week too! Sometimes when mommy tries to let people watch me move I stop moving and continue when she stops showing me off. But there are times I like to really show my moves, especially after mommy eats and lays in the recliner and right before mommy falls asleep at night.
I get to go to the doctor this week to let them know how big I've gotten in 4 weeks. Mommy's not too excited about getting on the scales, she's been feeding me really well the last 4 weeks! She says she has more of an appetite now, so much she could eat a house :)
Daddy continues to talk to me and I can't wait to see him for the first time! He gets really excited when he sees me moving. One night this week I let him watch me do my acrobats for 5 minutes straight!
My mommy always talks about all this snow we are getting but I don't understand I'm enjoying my laps in my nice warm swimming pool :)
Well, until next time hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha u r hilarious nataleigh!lol good to hear from u cant wait to c u guys soon! luv u guys miss u bunches and hey have u set up skype yet i really want to c u guys at least through the computer!
-your favorite gans lol (sicily incase u didnt no)

Anonymous said...

awww, that's my sweet niece. I think that her and Elizabeth will have lots in common! :)