Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mia is 6 months!


I can't believe our baby is 6 months! Sometimes it seems like a long 6 months but at other times it feels like it flew!
Here are some new milestones over the last month:
-2 new teeth (front bottom 2-1 popped through and then the next week the other did)
-babbling more (I swear sometimes she says "mamma")
-FINALLY sleeping through the night consistently at 5.5 months
-sitting up
-started cereal the last week of her 5 month
-recognizing faces
-found her feet and pulls off her socks ;)
-rolled from back to tummy today (11-3-11)

At her appt today she weighed 16 lbs! She's growing great!
The doctor is impressed with the improvement of her torticollos. He still hears a heart murmur but is not concerned right now.

Right now she's nursing 5x a day and eating solids 3x a day. She takes 3 naps (2 big ones and one catnap) and is sleeping 12 hours-7:30-7:30.

She LOVES Nataleigh and Nataleigh loves her right back! I am SO thankful these two have each other! I pray that they continue to love each other and can have a beautiful friendship! I love the giggles they give each other. The other day I was in the kitchen and the girls were in the living room and Nataleigh was making Mia laugh-music to my ears ;)

No comments: