Friday, July 8, 2011

25 months

Today Nataleigh is 25 months!
Some new things I've noticed in the past month:
-Using more sentences and comprehending a lot
-She's tall (80%tile for height at her 2 yr check up)
-Very motherly to her baby dolls and Mia (changing diapers, feeding bottles, strolling them)
-Mimicking a lot of things I do
-Tends to be a bit sassy :(
-Trying more foods
-Very extroverted (I knew this but as we are out more I'm realizing how true it really is)
The biggest milestone is that she's potty trained!!!!! She did great at our first outing which was at Grandpa and Nona's (so more familiar). Our second outing was at a splash park and for a split second she had disappeared and I was so worried. I rushed to the bathroom thinking she might be in there and she was saying she had to go (I had not told her where the bathroom was and she even went in the girl's one) Very strange...have to watch her close! She tends to escape quickly. But she went potty every time there!

So thankful for our Nataleigh! She's our charmer.

1 comment:

Jarretts said...

YAY Nataleigh on awesome potty training success!! : )