Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sleep how I miss you...


So, this little sleep stuff is really starting to affect me. Thankfully Mia is getting closer each day to sleeping through the night but I'm still getting up at least once a night sometimes twice with her and then our day starts at 6:30 right now so I'm just a little tired! 2 weeks ago Nataleigh started having troubles with her nap and the walls are so thin and they share a wall so as soon as Mia would fall asleep Nataleigh would be having a mini tantrum that would wake Mia up and then Nataleigh would finally go to sleep and Mia would wake up for whatever reason (she's normally a great napper the rest of the day). Since this is Nataleigh's only nap I had to do everything possible to respect that! This is also my nap time so for about 2 weeks I have not had a nap either.
So..I was thinking...how can I get creative so we can all take naps? I set up the Pack and Play in the basement and that's where Mia took her afternoon nap today. All of us napped...I was in and out of my nap because I am so used to one of them waking up that in my mind I couldn't fall asleep because I just knew one of them would wake up :) So here's to happy napping in the afternoon at our house!!! I'm so excited!! ;)
Lack of sleep equals lack of patience and focus and everything else with me so I could use some prayer!
Speaking of sleep...I think that's where I'll head now!
Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are supermom! Yay for creative solutions...hope it's working! :)