Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First time out with the girls all by myself!

So, I thought I'd finally be adventurous! I have a bunch of things to get done before Nataleigh's Birthday party and had to take them both out this morning to get some things done! Our first stop was Wal-Mart. This stop was easy because Nataleigh and Mia both fit in the shopping cart. Nat in front and Mia in the cart with our items all around Mia's seat :) The second stop was JoAnn's and I knew their carts were not big enough for both of them so I put Mia in the stroller and Nataleigh in the cart and pushed both of them ;) By this time Nataleigh had enough and was asking to go home :) The final stop was Target and I had a few things to return. I was going to exchange these items but opted for just returning them and getting store credit. I couldn't figure out how to get Mia's seat to fit on the back of the cart and I figured we all had enough :)
So I can def. cross things off my "to do" list but I still have more to get done.
So thankful for my girls! Especially thankful Mia is laid back and goes with the flow (so it seems right now) ;)
No pictures...you kidding? That would be super mom to have remembered to take a picture of this outing! ;)

No comments: