Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun girl!

Today Nataleigh had a really good day! She went with me to get dinner last night (Jimmy Johns) :) And it was such a beautiful day I got her all dolled up in a dress and sun hat and bare feet (she prefers to be barefoot). I had the music up in the car and all of a sudden the car was shaking...yep, she was dancing in the back seat having a good ole' time! :) That's our girl! She's also been taking a lot more steps lately (3-4 on her own) and did a lot of this yesterday! She just wants to go! That girl has so much energy! :)
Last night I watched our friend's 2 girls (a 3 year old and 12 month old) while Chris stayed back with Nataleigh. Sadly this is one of the few times just Chris has stayed home with her and done the whole bedtime routine! She did take a bottle for him! For the longest time she wouldn't take a bottle so I just got used to doing the whole nighttime thing and not going places at night until she was down. I am thankful for the little time I got away from the normal routine to help our friends! And thankful Nataleigh and Daddy had some great bonding time! :) I'm thinking Nataleigh needs a brother or sister sometime in the near future! Those girls were so much fun to watch together! :)
Here's some pics...


And here is a video of her as she gets closer and closer to walking...

No comments: