Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a wonderful Birthday! The best was that I had a child (out of the womb) to celebrate it with me for the first time! It was SO special! Here are some pics of my wonderful weekend! :)
On Saturday Chris's parents came over in the afternoon and watched Nataleigh while Chris and I went downtown and went to a park for a walk, randomly walked around CIM (Cleveland Institute of Music) and then had some coffee at a local coffee shop. Then we went to Mongolian Barbecue (I had a free meal since it was my Birthday) and then later that evening we went to ColdStone (again I got free ice cream since it was my Birthday) :)
On Sunday after church Chris's parents took us out for my Birthday to Brio (Italian Restaurant) and we finished the weekend serving dinner at the City Mission! AWESOME WEEKEND!





No comments: