Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 months old!







I can't believe I'm typing that she is 3 months old! Time has flown by! We are taking in every moment, though! Some new things that she is doing...rolling over from her back to her tummy with our help, holding her head up really well during tummy time, holding her head up while we hold her, sleeping through the night in her crib, laughing and smiling all the time, cooing, has found her mouth (sticks her tounge out, etc) not crying so much anymore :)
We have had LOTS of visitors ever since she was born and are so glad so many people have gotten to meet her! We just had our friends from IL come visit over Labor Day. He is the youth minister at the church we were previously at. It was a very nice visit!
We are looking forward to fall-football, nice weather, pumpkins, etc.
Love from the Rupprecht home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! She is adorable! :) I cant wait to meet her... I was so jealous when doug told me that he was going to go visit you guys! oh and get on skype sometime when she is awake so that we can meet her!!! See you soon!
-Sicily

J.L. Neyhart said...

Oh how I wish I was there... I love you! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey she has gotten soooo big! I cant wait to finally meet her!!! I miss you and Chris alot too!!! I hope we tlk soon! love ya!

- Sienna