Wednesday, July 15, 2009

5 weeks!

Time has flown by!! We have had LOTS of visitors over the past 5 weeks which has made this time fly by so fast! Nataleigh is doing great and growing like a weed as you can see! :) We are enjoying every moment...it seems like we blink and she's changed again. Next week Chris is headed to Camp Illiana and I will be going to my parent's for the week. This will be very weird being apart for the first time as a family! Didn't want to try camp 6 hrs. away with a newborn. But I will get to be at camp with mom and dad and get to stay at their house-so not as much craziness. :) Will miss everyone, though while you are at Illiana! Remember to do some "Bible study" for me! :) aka Wii!! Ahhh, fond memories!

Nakey time :)

Daddy daughter time! :)

1st time to the pool! :) I slept and let mommy bask in the sun! :)

all ready for the pool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute!!!!! I cant wait to see you guys!!!! -Sicily

Anonymous said...

Hey i wish i could have been there on the trip!!! love you lots!!

-Sienna