Friday, December 19, 2008

3 more days...

Well, life as we know it here will be over in 3 days. Packing is coming right along. All week I've felt pretty nauseous...doesn't help with the packing...but it's getting done. When I begin to think about all of the changes about to happen it overwhelms me...so I try not to think about it too much. One day at a time, right? :)
We are sure going to miss everyone here very much, but have a huge peace that this is what God wants for us. We could use your prayers...
1. We could finish packing, cleaning the house
2. Our friend David traveling today from Cleveland to help us move
3. Saying goodbye to everyone here
4. Traveling Monday...good weather
5. Keeping our sanity through this crazy time of our lives

Thank you for your love and support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!! We're praying for you.

Penny said...

It will all fall into place. I am already missing you. My prayers are with you guys.

Jarretts said...

We'll miss you!! Hope you have good weather and a safe trip to OH! Merry Christmas!